Friday, July 31, 2009

First Entry

I have been back and forth trying to figure out when was I going to start this quest. I woke up this morning and decided to do it today. July 31st is of no significance, but the way I woke up this morning and the events that are taking place around me just compelled me to say to myself," It is time." I do not want to take this journey by myself . I want you to join me. Even if it is not everyday but just once a week , you and I can get gain a lot from each other. The format will be that I will post Bible scriptures that I am reading everyday. I will include the a mix of both the King James versions and the New Living Translations versions. Afterwards, I will include what the passage meant to me and you can include your opinions as well as a comment. My source for the Bible verses is from The New Living Translation: The One Year Bible. I will not lie to you, when school goes back into session my comments may come more concise but I will try not to let that happen that much. I will be posting the following day's verses @ 9pm the night before so you can get a headstart. Well here goes it. Let the walk with God begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment